past the crawfish ponds, where the pink birds fly...







Wednesday, June 27, 2012

pictures...

pictures...
if you know me, you know that i LOVE to take pictures!  and if you don't know me and you visit here often you will probably soon learn that i love to take pictures. i love to take pictures of anything, i' not picky.  but i really enjoy taking pictures of nature.  something about it just speaks to me.  so i thought i's share some of the latest that i captured around our farm.  i hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoyed taking them.
fuzzy caterpillar.

beautiful grasshopper.

not one of my best phots, but i thought i'd share the snake in our garden.   i do NOT like snakes at all!

pumpkin.

can't help myself with grass and morning dew.


crape myrtle flowers.


our dryer... used the machine one  maybe 5 times this year.


something about snails... they interest me.

more dew on grass... simple things in life.


simple beauty...

between the ducks and the farmer sons, i'm grateful that i caught this one.

how cute.


saved this bug's life.  it was swimming in the duck pond = certain death!


til next time,
farmer mom


No comments: